Game won't start

Please report any issues found in here!

Game won't start

Postby TrueWOPR » October 9th, 2015, 10:46 am

Don't know what else to say because it's as simple as that, I just got the game as a birthday present yet whenever I try to launch it and IAWGameBuilder will appear in my task manager for like 10 seconds, then just close without me ever even seeing any fragment of the game anywhere else (except like my steam name changing color)
TrueWOPR

Re: Game won't start

Postby Harry » October 9th, 2015, 6:36 pm

Have you tried using the forced Direct 3D driver build? If you go to the Steam Library and bring up the Properties for the game, then go to the Betas tab and select "nonopengl - Video Testing" and see if it launches. If that fails to launch as well, then we'll need to look and see what sort of error the game, or Steam, is giving when it tries to launch. If the game is launching, there should be a console.log in the path where it was installed on the local hard drive (you can select the Local files tab from the Properties window to find a shortcut to open the game directory). If it's not getting that far, then hopefully there's something in the Steam logs about why it's failing to launch.
Harry

Return to Bug Reports